Our current pharmaceutical investigations include:
- Paxil®, Zoloft®, Prozac®, Effexor®, Celexa®, Lexapro®
- Yaz® and Yasmin®
- Any dangerous drug that has been issued warnings by the Food and Drug Administration
When prescription drugs have problems in design, manufacturing, marketing, or use, the results are often very high profile. Recalls and discontinuations of prescription drugs can affect millions of people, creating major news headlines. Some prescription drugs can cause unintended side effects, serious injury, and even death, but what is most alarming about these dangerous prescription drugs? Some drug companies know the dangers of their product, but do nothing to inform the consumer.
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Mendoza works with a team of knowledgeable and experienced prescription drug attorneys dedicated to holding the pharmaceutical companies accountable for their acts of negligence that can put the public at risk of injury or death. We have helped hundreds of clients recover damages from the dangerous practices of Big Pharmacy. Problems with prescription drugs usually fall in to one of the categories of product liability, including...
- Product design (before it is made)
- Product manufacturing (when it is being made)
- Product false marketing (after it is made)
- Product use (after it is purchased)